The HE660 Deutscher mower is a world class self-propelled walk behind mower. It has been engineered to give continuous service in the most rugged of conditions, whilst retaining the ability to give a smooth finish to parks and gardens.
With lockable front castor wheels and large tractor tread grip tyres on the rear, it allows for use in all types of terrain.
This mower is the regular choice for many council’s, shires, prison farms and mowing contractors throughout the country. The mowers are exported to a number of countries, including; Papua New Guinea, South Africa, Kenya, New Zealand and other countries where rugged conditions require large, tough self-propelled mowers.
Its design is deliberately rugged for long lasting reliability and safety of use. This mower is made from high quality materials and parts.
- Engine Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: Intek series 3130
- Starting System: Recoil
- Fuel Tank: 6ltrs
- Cutting Width cm/in: 66/26
- Cutting Deck: Designed to easily discharge grass through side chute
- Blades: Two heavy duty blades attached to a blade plate
- Cutting Height: six height setting from 10mm-88mm
- Rear Wheels: 6 ‘’ fitted with 13/500/6 tractor tread tyres
- Front Wheels: 200mm Pneumatic tyres
- Belt Cover: Slimline to fit under trees & scrub
- Transaxle: Commercial quality 2 speed forward, Reverse & Differential fully enclosed & running in oil
- Controls: Throttle Mounted on Control panel/Gear selector lever on Panel control/Drive Clutch- on RH side of Handle/Blade Height adjusted from lever on the control panel/Blade engage lever-foot pedal on RH side of the mower.